QA Automation Engineer
MIRROR is a fit-tech startup founded by Brynn Putnam, an established leader in the NYC boutique fitness space. Our team of experienced engineers are building a hybrid hardware/software product that will bring revolutionary, personalized fitness content directly to homes across the country and world. We’re creating a workout experience that’s not only better than existing at-home solutions, but better than boutique studio workouts. Our technology offers improved efficiency, engagement, and effectiveness, which means more time, more fun, and better results for busy people everywhere.
MIRROR HQ is located in Manhattan’s iconic Nomad District. We currently have top tier venture backers who are passionate about the product we’re launching this year and even more excited about our long-term vision for the company. We’re an inclusive space for all identities and are committed to keeping that foundation intact as we grow. We believe in high standards beginning at the interview process and continuing as a valued member of the team. If you can’t wait to get behind our mission, we want to hear more from you!
The Role & You
As an Automation Engineer, you will join a growing team and influence the next generation of our automated testing infrastructure, find potential bugs in our platform and assist all teams in producing a reliable and stable product. We are passionate about testing.
An ideal candidate for this role should enjoy working in an innovative, energetic and high growth, technology start-up and have a genuine interest in new technologies and an appreciation for well architected design and programming practices.
You don’t need to be a fitness buff, but you should be fired up about building technology that's going to change how people sweat! Do we have your attention? Keep reading.
- Entry to mid-level experience testing in an Agile environment (or development equivalent).
- Strong programming experience.
- Understanding of mobile device hardware.
- Comfortable with command line interface.
- Experience building, using or testing APIs.
- Familiar with Databases and related structure.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Comfortable following requirements as well as breaking from the path and openly exploring.
- A passion for troubleshooting and finding bugs
- Experience using Selenium/Appium for automation.
- Continuous integration experience.
- Experience with performance testing strategies.
- Knowledge of configuration management and/or containerization tools.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science.
- Experience with bug tracking software and best practices.
- Experience with startup environments.
We’re an early stage startup with lots of exciting milestones ahead. We value health and wellness at MIRROR and, as such, offer competitive health coverage, an open vacation policy, and 401k.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!