Mirror is a stealth fit-tech startup founded by Brynn Putnam, an established leader in the NYC boutique fitness space. Our team of experienced engineers are building a hybrid hardware/software product that will bring revolutionary, personalized fitness content directly to homes across the country and world. We’re creating a workout experience that’s not only better than existing at-home solutions, but better than boutique studio workouts. Our technology offers improved efficiency, engagement, and effectiveness, which means more time, more fun, and better results for busy people everywhere.
Mirror HQ is located in Manhattan’s iconic Soho District. We currently have top tier venture backers who are passionate about the product we’re launching this year and even more excited about our long-term vision for the company. We’re an inclusive space for all identities and are committed to keeping that foundation intact as we grow. We believe in high standards beginning at the interview process and continuing as a valued member of the team. If you can’t wait to get behind our mission, we want to hear more from you!
We're looking for a Quality Assurance Tester who wants to push mobile technologies to the limits and do it in an early stage startup environment. At Mirror, you will:
- Generate, maintain and execute tests cases and document findings
- Creatively analyze software bugs root causes with great attention to detail
- Co-create best practices for the testing process on a team of collaborative individuals
You don’t need to be a fitness buff, but you should be fired up about building technology that's going to change how people sweat! Do we have your attention? Keep reading.
- Entry to mid-level experience testing in an Agile environment
- Bug software tracking experience (JIRA, TestTrack, etc.)
- Understanding of mobile device hardware
- Curious and exploratory mindset with a passion for improvement
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Comfortable following requirements as well as breaking from the path and openly exploring
- Enjoy collaborative environments and also feel comfortable working alone self-managing time
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Experience with startup environments
- Experience operating a computer from a terminal
We’re an early stage startup with lots of exciting milestones ahead. We value health and wellness at Mirror and, as such, offer competitive health coverage, an open vacation policy, endless supply of La Colombe coffee (℅ of WeWork for now), and the Apple/Ikea setup of your dreams because we want you to be as comfortable and productive as possible.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!