MIRROR is a fit-tech startup founded by Brynn Putnam, an established leader in the NYC boutique fitness space. Our experienced team is building a hybrid hardware/software product that will bring revolutionary, personalized fitness content directly to homes across the country and world. We’re creating a workout experience that’s not only better than existing at-home solutions, but better than boutique studio workouts. Our technology offers improved efficiency, engagement, and effectiveness, which means more time, more fun, and better results for busy people everywhere.
MIRROR HQ is located in Manhattan’s NoMad area. We currently have top tier venture backers who are passionate about the product we’re launching this year and even more excited about our long-term vision for the company. We’re an inclusive space for all identities and are committed to keeping that foundation intact as we grow. We believe in high standards beginning at the interview process and continuing as a valued member of the team. If you can’t wait to get behind our mission, we want to hear more from you!
The Role & You
We are looking for a Production Technician to produce top-notch live and on-demand streaming shows in a one-of-a-kind work environment, as well.
At MIRROR, you will:
- Manage production for daily fitness live streams in a studio environment
- Monitor and troubleshoot stream quality during live production
- Operate sound, lights, and video in a streamlined production studio
- Execute workflow to transform live events into on-demand assets
- Assist on-air talent, employees, and clients with all things production-related.
- Catalog finished product in a content management database accessible to our at-home subscribers
- Experience with live streaming software and production is essential
- Must possess an understanding of basic audio processing and video editing
- Must have the ability to monitor audio feeds, understand and troubleshoot audio signal flow, QC of outbound stream, and most importantly, replicate this experience several times each day.
- Ability to collaborate with the product team to internally produce marketing collateral.
We’re an early stage startup with lots of exciting milestones ahead. We value health and wellness at MIRROR and, as such, offer competitive health coverage, an open vacation policy, and the Apple/Ikea setup of your dreams because we want you to be as comfortable and productive as possible.