Customer Experience Social Community Lead
MIRROR is a fit-tech startup founded by Brynn Putnam, an established leader in the NYC boutique fitness space. Our experienced team is building a hybrid hardware/software product that will bring revolutionary, personalized fitness content directly to homes across the country and world. We’re creating a workout experience that’s not only better than existing at-home solutions, but better than boutique studio workouts. Our technology offers improved efficiency, engagement, and effectiveness, which means more time, more fun, and better results for busy people everywhere.
MIRROR is located in Manhattan’s iconic NoMad District. We currently have top tier venture backers who are passionate about the product we’re launching this year and even more excited about our long-term vision for the company. We’re an inclusive space for all identities and are committed to keeping that foundation intact as we grow. We believe in high standards beginning at the interview process and continuing as a valued member of the team. If you can’t wait to get behind our mission, we want to hear more from you!
The Role & You
We are looking for an empathetic, positive Customer Concierge who is excited to connect with our customers and to deliver exceptional service over social media. Our Social Community Lead will be at the front lines of our interactions with our customers, supporting sales processes, providing personalized support, and fielding customer inquiries. Flexible hours available.
At MIRROR you will:
- Be an expert on our product offering
- Coordinate with the Marketing team to set MIRROR’s social media Customer Experience strategy
- Manage sales leads, inquiries, feedback and comments via MIRROR’s social media accounts, including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Communicate with customers to deliver excellent service, problem solve their issues, and answer product questions
- Provide technical support, including hardware and software troubleshooting
- Escalate customer issues to internal teams when necessary (e.g., Operations, Tech)
- Be responsible for meeting quality and productivity goals
- Share customer feedback and information with other team members in order to continuously improve the product and customer experience
You don’t need to be a fitness buff, but you should be fired up about building technology that's going to change how people sweat! Do we have your attention? Keep reading.
- 2-3 years of experience working in consulting or startup marketing
- Excellent written, verbal and listening skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Positive attitude, empathy, patience and a sense of humor
- Experience working with embedded technologies and/or IoT devices
We’re an early stage startup with lots of exciting milestones ahead. We value health and wellness and, as such, offer competitive health coverage, an open vacation policy, and a 401(k) plan.