MIRROR is a fit-tech startup founded by Brynn Putnam, an established leader in the NYC boutique fitness space. Our experienced team is building a hybrid hardware/software product that will bring revolutionary, personalized fitness content directly to homes across the country and world. We’re creating a workout experience that’s not only better than existing at-home solutions, but better than boutique studio workouts. Our technology offers improved efficiency, engagement, and effectiveness, which means more time, more fun, and better results for busy people everywhere.
MIRROR HQ is located in Manhattan’s NoMad area. We currently have top tier venture backers who are passionate about the product we’re launching this year and even more excited about our long-term vision for the company. We’re an inclusive space for all identities and are committed to keeping that foundation intact as we grow. We believe in high standards beginning at the interview process and continuing as a valued member of the team. If you can’t wait to get behind our mission, we want to hear more from you!
The Role & You
We’re looking for an Office Manager who wants to jump in and help with all aspects of MIRROR’s administrative and office-related operations. At MIRROR, you will:
- Prepare product demonstrations for potential partners and VIPs
- Manage various, sometimes confidential administrative documents
- Maintain the office’s general appearance as a showroom for the product
- Greet and direct guests in the office
- Track and restock office supplies and tech/food inventory
- Receive and dispense packages and mail
- Manage relationships with office vendors
- Plan and oversee occasional events in the office
- Previous experience working in an office setting, preferably for an early stage startup
- Extreme attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Willingness to jump in wherever needed
We’re an early stage startup with lots of exciting milestones ahead. We value health and wellness at MIRROR and, as such, offer competitive health coverage, an open vacation policy, and a 401(k).